11 October 2006

leavin on a jet plane

i LOVE Nepal. i think i may be staying here for my independent study project. i will update you more on that when i have more time. for now, i have 5 minutes before my buddhist teachings. i simply wanted to post to let you all know that in 2 days i will be departing to Tibet for 3 weeks. during that time, i will not open my email or my internet blog -since there are references to His Holiness, Free Tibet, etc. i can not open them while in Chinese territory. i may be creating a new email for use in Tibet, but i have not done so yet. i will post one last time before my departure (if i get the opportunity) and let you know of any alternate form of communication.

did i mention i love nepal?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jackie
Marge sent me a link to your site. I've been reading it & enjoying it.
I can sympathize with the bathroom issues. son & I spent about 5 weeks at our new property in Oregon, building goat sheds. We slept in the barn & shared a bathroom with the people we bought the place from (long story. The day before I got there ran dry. So once a week we rented a motel room to take showers.
Have a safe & time in Tibet.
I would like to hear all about your trip when you get back. I would love to try momos, whatever they are.

12 October, 2006 17:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home