15 December 2006

Farewell Asia!

well, i forgot to post to let you know i was departing. we've left india ( :-( <--this is me pouting slightly), and are currently on a layover in singapore (where there is free internet). from here we will fly to tokyo where we will have only a one hour layover (which unfortunately will not count towards my goal of travelling to japan.... but its a good start for now). then its off to LA, where i have a 20+ hour layover and intend to fall asleep in the hotel bathtub and turn myself into a squeaky-clean prune-skinned woman before putting back on dirty india clothes (please forgive my stench if you see me upon my arrival... its my way of bringing a little bit of india home to you). 7am the next morning i am off from LA to cleveland.... wow.

see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home